for Peace of Mind
Keeping your information private and secure is our top priority.
Physical Data Security and Access
Client data, aw well as your information, is stored in a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) hosted with Amazon Web Services. Each datacenter is operated in Tier 3+ guidelines and multiple datacenters are combined to form an Availability Zone (AZ). Only US-Domestic AZs are used for hosting the application.
Physical security of the datacenters includes:
- 24/7 Security Guards
- Intrusion Detection Technology
Virtual security includes:
- Restricted access and separation of Privilege at multiple layers
- Server login restricted to Moneytree Administrators and Senior Software Engineers
- Database restricted to Moneytree Administrators and Senior Software Engineers
- Separate development/quality testing and production environments for change control
- Redundant web servers and load balancers
- Multiple daily backups with extra-regional replication
- Encryption at rest of data, log files and backups using aes-256 algorithm
- User accounts and passwords are encrypted
- Account lock after repeated failed login attempts
- Session timeout to protect data if left unattended
- Two-factor authentication and password expiration options
- Customizable user account roles and permissions
- Traffic going to and from Moneytree Advise and Moneytree Plan is encrypted using TLS
See a Live Demo
A Moneytree specialist is ready to give you a live tour of our financial planning solutions and answer any questions.